Lu Rivero's Comments

Comment Wall (9 comments)

You need to be a member of Playa del Carmen SocialClub to add comments!

Join Playa del Carmen SocialClub

At 9:13am on March 14, 2012, Kris Cheney said…

HI Lu,

I see you are selling your house in PDC.....are you moving out of the area?

Kris

At 8:02pm on January 18, 2010, Dave said…
coming down next week. would you show me around??
At 2:01pm on November 5, 2009, Bill Cox said…
Hi Lu,

I'm a big fan of PDC. Hoping to be there in Jan.

I work for a phone card company. Do you know anyone in the USA, who regularly calls Mexico, who would willing to use some free calling cards? I'll give them the cards, I just want to know how many calls & minutes they get out of them. There's no money involved, it's just market research. Please send me an email bill@viscominternational.com if you're interested.

Gracias!

Bill
At 9:53pm on August 23, 2009, Russ Kelly said…
Hi Lu

Was just in Tulum/Playa for 2 weeks, Will be back in late September (-: Will let you know as my schedule firms up

R,
At 8:38pm on December 26, 2008, Russ Kelly said…
Why are you so serious ?
At 3:50pm on December 26, 2008, Paul Athas said…
Hello Lu,
There is three of us coming to Playa the 29th through the 8th and the condo we were going to stay at has been sold and our deposit returned. Can you help me to get a place close to the beach, preferrably a two bedroom? We need it fast! If you can't, please let me know who to contact that might help. Thanks...I hope to meet you when I'm there...
At 1:13pm on December 26, 2008, Brad said…
Hi, I'm Brad from Minnesota. Been to playa a number of times solo and now looking for people to get to know when I'm there. Love the beach and some night life, also like dancing to swing and latin music. do u know which clubs would be most accomadating for that. Thanks
At 8:44am on December 17, 2008, Russ Kelly said…
Hi Lu,

Thanks for your response, I can relate to your pleasures of living in Playa. I loved it when I was there for extended peroids and still really enjoy my many visits each year.

Give me sun, warmth, a nice small hotel, some good food and a bottle of wine, a little night life and I am a happy camper (-: Gee..... it sounds like Playa (-:
At 10:23am on December 16, 2008, Russ Kelly said…
Good morning Lu,

Welcome to the social club we love it when locals join us. I have been wandering back and forth to Playa for 16 years and at times spent extended peroids there. Once your there ya just got to love it.

We hope you will become an active member of the social club. We could refer wellness inquiries to you if you would like. Again wlecome !!

Russ
Bookmark and Share
Support by Worldlinks

Latest Activity

Dan Roach updated their profile
Aug 7
Playa Realty updated their profile
Jun 20
Playa Realty posted a blog post

What To Expect in Playa Del Carmen Real Estate This Year

This year brings in a new wave of optimism and resolve. Many people solve to invest wisely to secure their lives monetarily. Financial flexibility and security is just one of the cornerstones of an effective life. Among the very best methods to protect your future is to invest in Playa Del Carmen real estate. You might ponder why chose Mexico real property when deeper home there are many realty possibilities. The solution…See More
Jun 20
Playa Beach Getaways posted a status
"We still have a few ocean front condos available! Check us out at Pinterest! http://www.pinterest.com/playabeachcondo/"
Mar 18
Fernando Oneill posted a status
Feb 21
Profile IconLeonie Smoot, Ralph Hoppe, Velva Shirley and 191 more joined Playa del Carmen SocialClub
Jan 30

Members

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Russ Kelly.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service