Susanna Claudia Bokanyi's Comments

Comment Wall (1 comment)

You need to be a member of Playa del Carmen SocialClub to add comments!

Join Playa del Carmen SocialClub

At 9:42am on April 9, 2012, Kris Cheney said…

Hi Susanna,

Welcome to the Social Club.  We had started this site a couple of years ago for folks to see what Playa del Carmen has to offer.  The restaurants, hotels, and activities offer something for everyone.  When do you plan to head down that way?  I will be happy to make suggestion for you of things to see and do.

Again Welcome

Kris 

Bookmark and Share
Support by Worldlinks

Latest Activity

Juan Carlos Hernandez is now a member of Playa del Carmen SocialClub
Feb 4, 2009
jamie b's photo was featured
Feb 4, 2009
Russ Kelly left a comment for jamie b
"The photo of your son's back is very cool. Good eye"
Feb 4, 2009
Russ Kelly left a comment for jamie b
"How well I know that feeling. (-: We are going to have a get together of folks from the Social Club on 2/13. I will be down with my wife, daughter and friend. Kind'a before dinner wine, beer and cheese thing. Looks like about a dozen or more…"
Feb 4, 2009
jamie b posted photos
Feb 4, 2009
jamie b left a comment for Russ Kelly
"it will never stop snowing here. i have had enough. thats why we booked our playa vaca and leave in two weeks. cant wait to feel the warm. it will be my third trip since my honeymoon in july of 07. i have to say i love it their. i think i got my…"
Feb 4, 2009
Gilles Gauthier left a comment for Kris Cheney
"Hi Kris, thank you for the warm welcome and looking forward to meeting you in Playa. Gilles"
Feb 3, 2009
Playa Palms Beach Hotel's video was featured

Playa Palms Beach Hotel

02:46
Visit our web site, Playa Palms Beach Hotel - Rates/Inquiries Playa Palms Beach Hotel has been in operation since 1999 and for many years was known as the Blue Parrot Cielo Tropical studios. The recent change in management has also called for a…
Feb 3, 2009

Members

Badge

Loading…

© 2015   Created by Russ Kelly.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service